Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 13th November 2007, 18:41

Default connection errors (external mysql server)

hi all,
i've installed ispconfig with external mysql server ( the annoying thing is that i HAD to have mysql-server installed locally to install ispconfig because installer does not understand that mysql-server can be somewhere else)

I am getting the following error time to time :

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'XXXX' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php on line 77

[...]

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php:77) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login/login.php on line 60

what ca be causing this ?

one suggestion for developers - remove the need of installing mysql server on the local ispconfig server. i understand that it's the most popular solution (nevertheless most faulty and non-secure )

regards.
Sponsored Links
Old 14th November 2007, 07:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojtek
hi all,
i've installed ispconfig with external mysql server ( the annoying thing is that i HAD to have mysql-server installed locally to install ispconfig because installer does not understand that mysql-server can be somewhere else)

I am getting the following error time to time :

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'XXXX' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php on line 77

[...]

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php:77) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login/login.php on line 60

what ca be causing this ?

one suggestion for developers - remove the need of installing mysql server on the local ispconfig server. i understand that it's the most popular solution (nevertheless most faulty and non-secure )

regards.

solved - there's no possibility to monitor the remote server with ispconfig monitor because it causes errors on remote mysql servers ;/

regards.