Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 7th November 2007, 17:52

Default DNS - syncing multiple servers

I have a network setup shown in the attached *.txt file below.
I want to sync my app web server's DNS (webapp.td domains) to Primary DNS (hosting domains + synced webapp.td domains) and then this one to my secondary DNS server (all domains)...

Does anyone know of a good dns setup (maybe zone transfers or something like that).

To describe my setup:

I have a WEB server wich has it's own DNS server. I want to install another DNS server any sync all domains from WEB server to sec.dns server. But I also have an APP web server which has its own DNS server for 1 domain and it's subdomains. Now i want to sync this one to the WEB server's DNS which is later synced to my Sec. DNS server.

Thanx for any answers...
Attached Files
File Type: txt dns_net_setup.txt (1.1 KB, 230 views)
Sponsored Links