#1  
Old 1st August 2005, 16:43
krupx krupx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default I can't log me in

hi !

I can't log users in the ispconfig panel

ftp and webmail works

Mailuser Login = on
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 1st August 2005, 16:52
till till is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 35,478
Thanks: 813
Thanked 5,255 Times in 4,121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krupx
hi !

I can't log users in the ispconfig panel

ftp and webmail works

Mailuser Login = on
If you have used: user = admin and password = admin and the login failed, please check the ISPConfig database.

1) Was the mySQL database created correctly? You can check this with e.g. phpMyAdmin.

2) Are the database connection settings in the ISPConfig configuartion file correct?

The location of the file is:

/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/config.inc.php
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 1st August 2005, 17:00
till till is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 35,478
Thanks: 813
Thanked 5,255 Times in 4,121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by till
If you have used: user = admin and password = admin and the login failed, please check the ISPConfig database.

1) Was the mySQL database created correctly? You can check this with e.g. phpMyAdmin.

2) Are the database connection settings in the ISPConfig configuartion file correct?

The location of the file is:

/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/config.inc.php
Attached a small testscript to check your ISPConfig database settings.

1) Download the attached .zip file.
2) Extract the file and copy the test_ispconfig.php file to the /tmp directory of your server
3) run this command to execute the test script:

/root/ispconfig/php/php -q /tmp/test_ispconfig.php
Attached Files
File Type: zip test_ispconfig.zip (824 Bytes, 911 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 1st August 2005, 17:16
krupx krupx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

i have my user in isp_isp_user
but not here sys_user

and web_mailuser_login is set to 1

?

Last edited by krupx; 1st August 2005 at 17:28.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 1st August 2005, 17:29
till till is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 35,478
Thanks: 813
Thanked 5,255 Times in 4,121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krupx
i have my user in isp_isp_user
but not here sys_user

?
This is correct!

In sys_user there are only the controlpanel users. Please read the manual
for the difference regarding clients, resellers and email users and where
they can login.

The mailuser login is under:

https://www.yourdomain.com:81/mailuser
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 1st August 2005, 17:32
krupx krupx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
 
Default

ok sorry

thx till
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.