Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 7th August 2010, 20:20

Default Site owned by the wrong user

For some reason, a website was not showing up in a user's control panel. I looked from the admin login and it is owned by a completely different user (it should never have been). I moveded the ownership to the correct user, and it said it had succeeded.

It now shows as belonging to that user in the admin control panel, but he still isn't seeing it.

If I move it between users, each time it shows as moving from the third user account, regardless of where I previously have moved it to.

Any ideas what could be wrong, or how to fix it? This is v 2.2.33 on a debian perfect setup.
Sponsored Links
Old 10th August 2010, 14:21

By a bit of messing about, I now seem to have managed to get the customer to be able to see the site in his control panel, but the quota messages still say his files are in another user's group. That's not what ls -l tells me, though.