Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 29th September 2007, 13:36

Send a message via AIM to grandpagenocide Send a message via MSN to grandpagenocide

Default removing email account set up

I dont want to just leave it set to not allowing email accounts, I would like to disable and remove the field all together and replace it with a link to another instance of ISPConfig where I disable all account features except email creation. Where would I find the file that has that form? I want to leave the create user, and just remove the email option as I have another server that is dedicated to email and billing.
Sponsored Links