Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Desktop Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 19th September 2007, 23:02

Default Beryl Theme Manager Question

Hello everyone,

I have a rather ignorant question. I have installed Beryl about a week ago. I have been trying to change the theme in the Beryl Theme Manager but I am not understanding on how to do this. All I can do is edit the themes that I have downloaded into the manager, I do not know how to apply a theme to make it work.

Could someone help me out? I have looked and googled but all I can find is how to install Beryl, not how to apply a theme to the desktop in Beryl.

I may be way off track with this and it is probably a simple answer, so please forgive my ignorance. I have finally made the switch to a pure linux desktop.. woohoo!
Sponsored Links
Old 20th September 2007, 04:02

yep, an ignorant question....

Beryl Settings Manager > Windows Decorator > Beyrl

what an overlook...