Hot to enable Wildcard DNS my CentOS server?
Please tell me how to enable Wildcard DNS on my server for only one domain?!
This is the requirements from here:
To install and run BlogHoster, you will need:
1. PHP 4.2.0 or newer installed
2. An available MySQL database
3. FTP access to your server
For the randomly-generated image verification feature to work (optional feature), you will need:
1. GD Libraries 2.0 or newer installed, and accessible with PHP
For the subdirectory-style weblog URLs feature to work (optional feature), you will need:
1. The ability to use .htaccess files (usually requires that your server is running Apache)
2. mod_rewrite enabled (default for most Apache servers)
For the subdomain-style weblog URLs feature to work (optional feature), you will also need:
1. Wildcard DNS setup on your server.