Old 24th July 2009, 21:01

Default CentOS + IMAP + ISPConfig

Hi, I have an ISPconfig 2 install running on a perfect centos server. I'm trying to setup webmail on a per website basis. I put the roundcube mail folder in the site root under the directory webmail. The install went fine and with the testing page I am able to connect through IMAP. I can also get to the login page fine by going to www.domain.com/webmail . However, it will not let me log in. I tried logging in to the IMAP with outlook and that wouldn't let me in either. Is there something I'm missing to setup email on a per site basis? What should I be putting in for incoming server? I've just been putting in my domain name... Thanks.

NOTE: I installed the roundcube package for ISPConfig 2 and tried logging in with that, and it works fine! How can I make this work with the roundcube installs on the individual websites?
Sponsored Links
Old 25th July 2009, 14:07
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,575 Posts

Any errors in your mail log?

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Old 25th July 2009, 19:55

In /var/log/maillog all I see is "user" connect, "user disconnect". Funny thing is, it looks the exact same when I log in with the global roundcube mail. Maybe there's another log that will tell me more.
Old 28th July 2009, 18:18

UPDATE: I created a new site in ISPConfig, hostname: mail domain: domain.com. This install seems to work well, but all users are able to login from other domains rather than just the one I want. Is there a way to restrict this?