Old 9th August 2007, 18:09

Default I love ISPConfig

Until now I have only post asking for help or answering one or two easy questions. I think I must thank all the ispconfig team for the great work.

There are a lot of thinks I love about ispconfig
  • Is Free Software (libre)
  • It has a great support in this forum and I mean great. I had the support specially from Till, but from what I read in the other posts falko does a great job too
  • ISPConfig is multi distro
  • It can upgrade my system with yum or apt and ispconfig keeps working find. I use to use ensim and with this software upgrading the system was something scarring.
  • I feel I can have control of my system and ISPConfig helps to do so, It does not get on my way.

There ara a few things I think ISPConfig can improve, but that would be another post

Thanks an congratulation to the ISPConfig team.

Rafael
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rafael-ec For This Useful Post:
falko (9th August 2007), till (9th August 2007)
Sponsored Links