ISPConfig 2.2.15 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release updates ClamAV to 0.91.1 and fixes several minor bugs.
- Update: ClamAV (0.91.1).
- Changed: All IP addresses in ISPConfig are now configured as NameVirtualHost.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the WebFTP that was caused by a too small session column in the database.
- Bugfix: Allow FTP- and email usernames that begin with a number.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where the httpd daemon was not restarted when an SSL certificate was updated.
- Bugfix: The ISPConfig startup script creates the /var/lock/subsys directory automatically for the bastille firewall.
- Bugfix: Added a missing string to the language files in the tools module.
- Bugfix: Location of the mysql.sock file in the SSH chroot creation script changes after mysql update.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.15.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root User:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.15.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.