Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 29th November 2005, 19:04

Unhappy Need help with deleting creating a webpage

My problem is, that when i delete a website and want to remake it again it say that I cant do it because its allready there but i did delete it from the DNS manager. and it is not in any wast basket. what can i do, another thing is when i try to upload files for my sites, I can only get one site to work. at a time. why is that?

Best regards

Sune
Sponsored Links
Old 29th November 2005, 19:15
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,534 Times in 4,352 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunebeermann
My problem is, that when i delete a website and want to remake it again it say that I cant do it because its allready there but i did delete it from the DNS manager. and it is not in any wast basket.
I'am sure it is an a recycle bin. Please re-check all the recycle bins for all resellers in the ISP-Manager and the DNS-Manager! ISP manager and DNS Manager have separate recycle bin's!

Quote:
another thing is when i try to upload files for my sites, I can only get one site to work. at a time. why is that?
I dont understand the question. Upload with what? FTP, Web-FTP, http upload in a PHP script, SCP?