Once again after messing around this is what it's doing now.... getting warmer?
Now, because ISPConfig is not installed completely on your server. We had to fix your first problem and then reinstall ISPConfig.
1) Uninstall ISPConfig be running:
rm -rf /root/ispconfig
rm -rf /home/admispconfig
2) Delete the complete ISPConfig mysql database.
- Download it to e.f. /tmp and unpack it. Do not try to install it from /root/ispconfig or /home/admispconfig
- make sure that you have enough space on your harddisk, you need approx 250 MB in the /root directory during installation
- Make sure that there exists nor mysl database with the same name that you choose for the ispconfig database in the installer.
- Make sure that your mysql user has root permissions ( to enable the installer to create the mysql database during setup)
- enter theinstall_ispconfig directory with the cd command before you execute the setup script.