ISPConfig 2.2.13 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for Mandriva 2007 Spring, default SPF-Records and custom configuration file templates.
The installer has been enhanced and PHP has been updated to 5.2.2,
Clamassassin to 1.2.4 and Spamassassin to 3.2.0.
Please test the beta and report successfull installations and errors.
- Added: Support for Mandriva 2007 Spring.
- Added: Default SPF Records.
- Added: The installer saves the old SSL certificate when ISPConfig is updated.
- Added: /etc/Bastille/firewall.d/ will be kept during updates.
- Added: Custom templates can now be stored in the folder /root/ispconfig/isp/conf/customized_templates.
These templates override the default templates in /root/ispconfig/isp/conf
and will be saved during ISPConfig updates.
- Added: Enabled port ranges in the firewall (e.g. 2000:2100).
- Update: PHP to 5.2.2
- Update: Spmasassassin to 3.2.0
- Update: Clamassassin to 1.2.4
- Update: Fixed some bugs in Dutch translation.
- Update: Updated polish translation.
- Bugfix: Round Robin DNS now possible (A records with identical hostname, but different IP addresses).
- Bugfix: Files and directories that contain spaces in their name are now handled correctly by the Web-FTP module.
- Bugfix: users did not receive an email from the trouble ticket system when their question got answered.
- Bugfix: when a user is updated, it isn't removed from groups with a GID < min. ISPConfig GID anymore.