ISPConfig 2.2.10 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds a Brasilian Portuguese and Czech
translation of the interface, ClamAV was updated to 0.90,
SpamAssassin to 3.1.8 and PHP to 5.2.1.
Several minor bugs were fixed.
- Update: ClamAV to 0.90
- Update: SpamAssassin to 3.1.8
- Update: PHP to 5.2.1
- Added: Brasilian Portuguese translation
- Added: Czech translation
- Added: "AddHandler" Option for PHP to support SuSE 10.2
- Bugfix: Fixed a Bug where double quotes were removed from the content
of the apache directives field.
- Bugfix: \+ to email regular expression.
- Bugfix: Fixed the cancel button in the search form.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the reseller limits.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the English translation of the user and email form.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that the system user for anonftp is not created
properly on some Linux distributions.
- Bugfix: Fixed a language error in the recycle bin.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug when creating SSL certificates.
- Changed: SpamAssassin AWL-Score default to -100
- Changed: length of ISPConfig username field from 20 to 255 in database.
- Changed: the behaviour when creating MX records automatically, so that
the host field is empty by default and not www.
- Changed: the domain redirect check to allow the characters: ? = & in the URL.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.10.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root User:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.10.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.