Hey Boyz/Girls if there are any...
I am having abit of a noob issue, I have been using ISPconfig for awhile and have never ran into this issue before.
I just created a new ISPConfig server and began moving the domains over to the new server, the process was smooth for the already created domains. I then needed to create a new domain, the domain creation was smooth and the site is up however I ran into a mail issue.
I began to investigate the issue and found in /etc/postfix/virtusertable that the user accounts where appearing as email@example.com
instead of firstname.lastname@example.org
I checked the other sites configurations and they match the new sites configuration so I have no idea what to do.