Old 30th October 2007, 14:55

Default Reply to spam

I have the spam filter turned on and i also wanted to have the instant reply feature turned on to tell any users that when they email those addresses they will be forwarded to a regularly monitored account.

My problem is that when i get spam with the default ***SPAM** in the header it tries to reply to them and give my default message. Well, a lot of these emails dont really exist so then i get lots of undiliverable messages.

Is there a way or an option to say dont rend the default auto reply if its labeled as spam, or with "insert text here" in the header?

If not this may be a nice feature to compliment your auto reply

Thanks
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks