ISPConfig 2.3.3-dev is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for Fedora 7 and translations for Greek and Romainian language. Many functions and packages were updated and enhanced.
*** IMPORTANT!!! ***
This is a development version which may be unstable. DO NOT USE IT ON PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Using the development versions and updating from a stable version to a development version may lead to errors. The purpose of the development versions is to implement and test new features that might later be implemented into the stable branch.
ISPConfig development versions have odd version numbers, like 2.3.x, 2.5.x, 2.7.x and so on. Stable ISPConfig versions have even version numbers, like 2.2.x, 2.4.x, etc. The current stable ISPConfig version for use on production systems is 2.2.17.
Detailed Changelog ISPConfig 2.3.2 => 2.3.3
If you currently use a version from the ISPConfig stable branch, then all bugfixes listed below are already fixed in the stable versions, too, and some of the new features are already integrated in the stable branch. The list below reflects all changes in the development branch since version 2.3.2.
- Added: Romanian translation.
- Added: Support for Fedora 7.
- Added: Greek translation.
- Added: Brute-force detection to prevent someone from brute-forcing the login.
- Added: Round Robin DNS now possible.
- Added: /etc/Bastille/firewall.d/ will be kept during updates.
- Added: Default SPF records.
- Added: The installer saves the old SSL certificate when ISPConfig is updated.
- Added: FQDNs are now shown in the traffic statistics so that it is possible to differentiate between sub1.domain.com, sub2.domain.com, www.domain.com
- Added: Function to prevent clients from changing or deleting their Co-Domains.
- Added: The ISPConfig startup script creates the /var/lock/subsys directory now automatically for the bastille filrewall.
- Added: Symlink .user_prefs file to .spamassassin/user_prefs.
- Added: Custom templates can now be stored.
- Updated: Dutch translation.
- Updated: English translation.
- Updated: PHP to 5.2.4.
- Updated: ClamAV to 0.91.2.
- Updated: SpamAssassin to 3.2.3.
- Updated: Awstats to 6.7.
- Updated: Apache to 1.3.39.
- Updated: mod_ssl to 2.8.30-1.3.39.
- Bugfix: Fixed bugs in the trouble ticket system.
- Bugfix: Some bugfixes regarding default MX records.
- Bugfix: when a user is updated, it isn't removed from groups with a GID < min. ISPConfig GID anymore.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the reseller statistics module.
- Bugfix: If you move a web site from one customer to the other, and you delete the old owner (customer) of the web site, the web site isn't deleted anymore.
- Bugfix: Changed regular expression for email addresses (welcome messages for resellers and customers) to better match RFC 2822.
- Bugfix: Fixed emails sent out by ISPConfig (welcome messages, support tickets) so that they don't show email headers in the body.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where backslashes were removed from the Apache Directives field.
- Bugfix: Changed data column of session table to mediumtext.
- Bugfix: Allow usernames to start with a number.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where the httpd daemon was not restarted when an SSL certificate was updated.
- Bugfix: All IP addresses in ISPConfig are now configured as NameVirtualHost.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug with the location of the mysql.sock file in the SSH chroot creation script.
- Bugfix: AWStats now generates an index.html file instead of an index.php
- Bugfix: Remoting Framework: Fix for a case where $method_response is a soap_fault and causes an error.
- Bugfix: Several Bugsfixes from 2.2.17 ported to dev version.
- Bugfix: Fixed typo in Greek translation.
Download the ISPConfig-2.3.3-dev.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root user:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.3.3-dev.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.