Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 1st October 2007, 00:25

falko....Suggestion.... Could you put a link to that along with your how to? could save some frustration. Would be good if it was right there when you talk bout vi.

Just a suggestion, regardless.. I am not sure if you intended the how to to be for a beginner or expert.. but another suggestion, maybe people could state .. " This instruction is meant for advanced or experienced users of linux only" that would also save confusion, so the next person who googles how to set up a server on linux, will see, "The pefect Set=up" ..For Advanced or intermediate users only. Then... if i saw that I would have started with someone else's direction that would have been more suiatable for a beginner like me.
Sponsored Links