Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th August 2005, 17:20

Default ISPConfig crash

Looking through the forum, I haven't read any threads about other experiencing the problem I'm having. Unless I missed it somehow.

Anyway, the installation on Mandrake 10.2 went great. Got into the control panel on port 81 fine, etc, etc... But the problem I'm experiencing is while I'm in the cp on port 81 it crashes after awhile. The service like shuts down and I have to restart it again. Anyone experience this problem and know a fix or maybe able to tell me whats happening, I'm clueless.

Also, simple question here... since the install of ISPConfig, my main apache lost the ability to parse PHP files, etc. I know the configuration changed this, but just wondering what is the recommended method for getting this back on the main sites located in the main apache root in Mandrake (/var/www/html/)
Sponsored Links