Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st September 2007, 10:47

Default Problem with mail and plugin

At firs I would say that Im very glad there is a forum like this - professional help and patience - thank you for that.

And the problem:
I created my email customer. and I'm going to log to his mail account by squirrelMail and when I type his data I get this:
Code:
ERROR: IMAP server closed the connection.
Server responded:* BYE [ALERT] Fatal error: Maildir: No such file or directory
. Where is the problem? And how to repair it.

And another problem:

Problem with ISPConfig Remoting Framework. I installed plugin in ISP succesfully but when I'm checking php script (uploaded few minutes ago), I get an error:
Code:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class soapclient in /var/www/web2/web/soap.lib.php on line 4101
. I've seen in readme file that PHP must be compiled with the CURL extension - where can I do it and when i'll do it it solve my problem?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links