Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th August 2007, 20:48

Default Website wont display after upload

Hi Guys

SO i got my email to work ( for the record i was using oulooks test send feature in the accounts section and it always said it cant send so i assumed that email wasnt working but i can actually send and recieve when i came down to it)

my next problem is that i have uploaded a website to the server and replaced the index.html file with a new one , but still get :-

"This is the standard index of your website. You can easily delete it or replace it with another file. This is the index.html file in the web directory.
For questions or problems please contact the server administrator. "

I made sure the old site was not cached , even deleted the index.html file from the website but still get this message when i visit it . Where is it getting this from ?
Sponsored Links