Old 27th July 2007, 15:55

Default Postfix SUBJECT-BASED redirect

Hi All,

i really need an help to solve this problem:

a customer have an email which generate message from an email we called xxx@yyy.zz and i've to divide generated message which starts with + in subject from them doesn't start with. Them with + character have to be sent to another email address as xxx2@yyy.zz but one copy needs to remain in local; if no + character matches the copy could be simple processed from procmail and amavis.

Have tried with header_checks, but to do this i need a double line if and it is not supported in (check from, check subject content)

Have tryed to redirect message to a new user account in local to process it with .forward and procmailrc commands, but it enters in loop becouse procmailrc receive again the message with same + string in subject and starts again the loading... and so on.

How can i do? There's somethin' already prepared and programmed that can be used for select and redirect some mail on Subject-based content filter?

Thx for help all.

Andrea
Sponsored Links