Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th July 2007, 18:22

Default FTP access to roundcube pkg install directories

I've installed roundcube using the pkg file from ispconfig.org/downloads.htm - which is excellent by the way.

I can't seem to ftp to this location in order to customize my roundcube installation (skins,logo, etc). I can of course telnet there using SU.

Is there a user created for this purpose? or will I have to create a linux user for this purpose and enable in proftp (and how)? or can I give permissions to an existing user? or do I use the admispconfig user (I'm unaware of the password)?

I realize I can install roundcube independently on each of my websites and be able to access each one easily using FTP, but I wanted to avoid this if possible and just be able to edit files via ftp in the base roundcube (pkg installation) directory.
Sponsored Links