Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st December 2005, 20:50

Default ISPConfig + Turck MMCache + Hardened-PHP - Any Issues?

First of all a BIG THANKS for the brilliant 'perfect debian-sarge setup' and this great software! Runs smooth on the first try! Great job you're doing here guys!

As my last Server was hijacked through a open PHP bug in within a dead project that still was accessible through web, I learned a lesson...
so I thought of this time adding a bit more general security installing the hardened-php patch from here: http://www.hardened-php.net/.

Anyone has this running on his ISPConfig Server already?
Are there any known issues with this combination?

Furthermore I always used Turck MM Cache to speed up all the PHP stuff (and PHP-code is what I mainly have running on the different webs...) that is available from here: http://turck-mmcache.sourceforge.net/

So the same questions here, anyone has this running on his ISPConfig Server already? Are there any known issues?

Thanks in advance for any info!
Sponsored Links