Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th July 2007, 11:40

Default One Domain Works Only Fedora Core 7

Hi everyone. I really like ispconfig, but I am having serious trouble. After two weeks later of trying on my own, I can not get ISPconfig to provide more than one domain name once its setup.

For example, if I add peisupport.com then the domain works fine, but then later I go to add peimanagement.com and that domain does not work. I am not sure what the problem is.

Here is my setup:

I am connected to a DSL line, that is connected to a DSL box, which goes to a DLINK router... it passes from the DSL box to the rougher for control. I have two IPS 198.162.0.100 and 198.162.0.101 the 101 is the Fedora Core 7 OS with ispconfig. I have enabled virtual server on the router so it points to 101 when my IP is typed in a browser and passed all ports or fowarded them.

On the Fedora Core system I have it using DHCP from the router in order to obtained the IP address, its the only way I could get it to work properly. I have done all updated. The email and everything else works on peisupport.com but I get a page not found on peimanagement.com

Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links