Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th April 2007, 19:21

Default Problem with ISPConfig and Squirrelmail

I have three sites in ISPConfig, and hay install Squirrelmail in the folder of ISPConfig /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/, I create folder call "mail", and work perfect, but there are a problem.

Sites:
www.domain1.com
www.domain2.com
www.domain3.com

Domain Server name is www.domain1.com

www.domain1.com:81/web open page Squirrelmail, and put a user name web1_Test1 (Test1@domain1.com), and go in. But if I try with user another domain web2_Test2 (Test2@domain2.com), I can see my mail, but the problem is when I send email dont go with the correct domain Test2@domain1.com and the correcto mail should be Test2@domain2.com.

Then I reinstall squirrel, but I put the install in them own folder Web /var/www/web1/web and make three installations of squirrelmail. One for each site, and I things than is not correct. Should be one installations for all sites in my server.
Sponsored Links