ISPConfig 2.2.12 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for CentOS 5 and updates ClamAV to 0.90.2.
Several minor bugs were fixed.
- Added: Support for CentOS 5.0.
- Update: ClamAV to 0.90.2.
- Update: Updated the SSH Chroot script to support debian etch.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the mail log processing script.
- Bugfix: Possible creation of duplicates MX-records trough the co-domain MX creation feature fixed.
- Bugfix: The ~ char is now allowed for redirect URL's.
- Changed: A trailing / is not added automatically to rewrite URL's anymore.
- Security: Installer does a chmod 600 on the backups of the old ISPConfig installation so that only root can read them.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.12.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root User:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.12.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.