Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Technical

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31st March 2007, 06:14

Default help with mysql connection problem please...

I installed ispconfig on my ubuntu server using the perfect setup howto and it worked perfectly for several days then I tried to log into the control panel and got the following error
Code:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php on line 77

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php on line 77

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php:77) in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login/login.php on line 60
I have had the following problem before and i just reformated i would like to avoid doing anything drastic this time lol any help regarding this would be very much appreciated
Sponsored Links