Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st March 2007, 05:29

Default SSL not working for individual site.

I recently tried to install zencart with SSL support. However, I have been having some problems.

1. I enabled SSL for the site. Installed the cart then when I tried to access the admin section via SSL I got a -12263 error.

So I edited /root/ispconfig/httpd/conf/httpd.conf and changed SSL to 443

The I edited /etc/apache2/ports.conf and commented out port 443

2. Now when I try to get to the admin section I get a page does not exist error. So have I made progress or have I actually gone backwards?

Some detailed help from ANYBODY who has set up an SSL site using ISPConfig would be GREATLY appreciated.

I have set up ISPConfig originally to use SSL to log in, if that has anything to do with my problem.
Sponsored Links