Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th November 2005, 19:33

Angry How can I get PHP to work after ISPConfig Install

I installed ISPConfig finally (after about ten attempts), and it seemed to work great. However, when I relocated an existing site to the web directory I found that PHP would not work, (despite enabling PHP for the site) neither would any of my existing sites (most of which are PHP, all of which are Namedvirtualhosts). So I uninstalled ISPConfig and made the necessary corrections to httpd.conf, php.conf and mime.types.

My question is this:

How can I install ISPConfig with "functioning" PHP. ISPConfig is a killer app, and I would love to be able to run it since it would save so much time and effort in managing my sites. Perhaps there are some scripts to edit afterward or a file to edit prior to installation? Please help, I'm jonsing for ISPConfig.

Thanks in advance,
Alvadore

Last edited by alvadore; 8th November 2005 at 19:55. Reason: adding specifics to avoid obvious answers to the problem
Sponsored Links