I'am new user (Debian) Linux who help me?
1. When I install by apt-get on my debian system pure-ftpd standalone instalation and i want change authentication Pam (-l pam) to PureDB - virtual users and I don know how and where is file with config.
Normally server start
/usr/sbin/pure-ftpd -l pam -u 1000 -E -O clf:/var/log/pure-ftpd/transfer.log -B
How I can change this setup start?
2. Who know solution - script for pure-ftp who's give automatic information by mail about upload files into user directory on the server?
3. I hear about another way to secure FTP - Ftp over SSH. How configure pure-ftp over SSH on Debian step by step maybe sombody write tutorial about setup Pure-ftp over SSL and SSH?
4. I want use Winscp client for many people to transfer security file
to my server by SSH and I install scponly solution (apt-get install scponly)
i create user (for example useradd -d /home/biker -s /usr/local/sbin/scponlyc biker) password for this user and i can't login this user by Winscp What I doing wrong?
5. I hear about few solution Chrooted SSH
SSHjail for OpenSSH http://paradigma.pt/~gngs/sshjail/
I need only transfer security file to difrent directory for every user by Winscp client which solution choose and How configure step by step ?
6. I want in postfix add information to every outgoing mail from the server
(few line text for example advertising site) How configure this service?
7. I looking for ftp server (non commercial) with security (for example SSL) transfer login, password, data and simply to use client to transfer data to server. Who know good solution - ftp server ?
Thank's every person who help me.