Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th January 2007, 21:56

Default Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier Increase quota

I'm running Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL (+ SMTP-AUTH, Quota, SpamAssassin, ClamAV) and wondering how to increase the quotas.
The system is up and running, and was configured with the tutorial defaults (10MB).
The problem I have is showing up often on my personal email on one of those domains. Even though I have used phpmyadmin and increased the size to 50MB, I will get the quota exceeded message if I try to log in with Squirrelmail (a du shows the /home/vmaildomain/myusername = 13MB), so I assume Squirrelmail must use the 10MB groupquota in it's defaults?
What I'd like to know is:
A) How can I change the settings over the entire server so I can give them up to 100MB if I want? It's unnecessary to immediately change the users, that can be done one by one as they ask. I just need to clear the immediate problem, and be able to set a bigger quota when I enter or add a user.
I'm rarely on the same workstation, so I rely on Squirrelmail.
Sponsored Links