Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th November 2005, 23:46

Default 90% perfect (can't receive mail)

Hi there people

I did the Ubuntu Perfect Install. The webpages all load great, the domains resolve properly, but my problem is with email.

I've got several domains on it.

I have a problem with one and the other seems good:

ptsgroup.ca
ragault.com

When I send mail to david@ragault.com the email goes through and I receive it at that box. But in my ISPConfig I configured it to forward it to another email (and keep a copy). The email is never forwarded but the copy is there.

When I send mail to david.ragault@ptsgroup.ca the email doesn't get through at all, after 13 hours I receive an error msg saying Timed Out.

Both DNS configurations of ragault.com and ptsgroup.ca look pretty much the same, so I really don't know what's making this happen.

Can you maybe dig the servers and see what's wrong, or tell me how to fix it in ISPConfig?

Thanks in advance
Dave
Sponsored Links