Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th November 2005, 22:13

Question Installation failing on mysql

I have ubuntu 5.10 breezy all went well except I gave the incorrect password for mysql on the first install. Got the correct password untar'd file again and started ./setup. first thing I noticed is the terminal says unstable debian.0. Initially it was just unstable debian. I have tried 3 times now and just after the install says all files configured ok it errors with could not connect to mysql database.

What do I need to do? I deleted the log file in /var/log/ but that did not help checked mysql I can login from a terminal using mysql -uroot -p works fine. I'm lost Help.....
Sponsored Links