Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29th November 2006, 11:56

Angry Messed up ISPConfig-2.2.8 Upgrade

I did upgraded ISPConfig-2.2.8 from remote ssh and lost my connection, Stupid of me NOT to have run it in [screen -R] but this meant I have trouble
I obviously re-started and again! when I re-started again, I found it ask me for expert mode and I knew im in biig poofies.

The system seem to hold up but If i can not re-install and re-sync the GUI with the data things will go terribly wrong

Please guide me

ls -la /tmp | grep gz yields NO data

Maybe an Guard against this could be added to the setup / upgrade procedure. like date/timestamping the backups so an previous could be selected!
Sponsored Links