Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th November 2006, 12:50

Default Ubuntu 6.06 LTS character problems

Hi,

I just changed my web server from "The perfect setup Debian sarge" to "The perfect setup 6.06 LTS". One of the websites which i had to move is French. After moving this site to the new server and opening it in Firefox some words with special characters are not displayed correctly. When checking these files with nano or vim the output is the same as with Firefox.

My previous servers both debian and gentoo worked without problems.

I've searched the forums here and on Google but i can't find how to solve this issue.

anyone?

TIA!
Sponsored Links