This post is meant as a starting point for discussing a roadmap for
the next ISPconfig versions.
my Ideas are
Features for 2.x
- SPF support in DNS manager Done!
- Traffic quotas for resellers and sites Done!
- email address blacklisting on a per user basis
- UPDATES: compile httpd and clamav only if the version is newer then the curently installed version.
- Managing cronjobs in the webinteface.
- releasing the visual formdesigner for the interface (50% are already translated to english) Done!
Features for later versions:
- Mailing list management
- FreeBSD Support again (older versions of ISPConfig have supported FreeBSD 5.0 and 5.1)
- spread services on multiple servers and support for multiple servers per controlpanel
- Support for other linux distributions (e.g. Gentoo, Slackware) Maintainers and Testers for these Distros needed!)
- Support for djbdns
- chrooted SSH
Please feel free to comment my thoughts and post your ideas here.