Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th November 2006, 03:11

Default SASL Auth daemon failure

Regaurding the perfect setup for dapper howto...

Hi, Im having an issue with the saslauthd, every time I try and start it it fails to start, I have rechecked all the configurations in /etc/init.d/saslauthd /etc/default/saslauthd and even /etc/postfix/main.cf, and they all seem to be fine, no typos i can see, and I even directly copied the configuration file you had posted (modifying it to my configurations of course), but it still will not start, I am wondering if you could help narrow down the problem, is there something on one of the previous pages in the guide that I havent re-checked that may be the problem? As far as I know everything is working just fine, except this. Thanks for any assistance you can provide =)

Edit: oh, and im on dapper drake, in case you needed to know

Last edited by millson249; 16th November 2006 at 03:35.
Sponsored Links