The release of ISPConfig 2.2.7 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for Fedora Core 6, Centos 4.4 and
Mandriva 2007. PHP has been updated to 5.1.6, OpenSSL to 0.9.8d and
SpamAssassin to version 3.1.5. Several minor bugs have been fixed.
- Added: Support for CentOS 4.4.
- Added: Support for Fedora Core 6.
- Added: Support for Mandriva 2007.
- Added: Danish translation of the Interface.
- Added: Apache syntax checks can now be turned on or off in config.inc.php (default: on).
- Added: Installer checks if gcc, make, and lex are installed. If not, it stops the installation.
- Added: Support for charsets in salutatory emails for clients and resellers.
- Added: The installer now takes account of changed values in config.inc.php during updates.
- Update: PHP to version 5.1.6
- Update: OpenSSL to version 0.9.8.d
- Update: SpamAssassin to version 3.1.5.
- Bugfix: Fixed a display bug in the whois script.
- Bugfix: Slashes where not removed from autoresponder text.
- Bugfix: Port 81 is shown as ISPConfig instead of unknown in Portscanner.
- Bugfix: Customers can now delete their own databases.
- Bugfix: Customer name wasn't displayed right in the "Move Websites" tool.
- Bugfix: Number of MySQL databases was not counted correctly for resellers.
- Bugfix: When the main domain of a web site changes, the old symlink to the web's directory is now removed.
- Bugfix: Backup functions do now also back up files beginning with a dot.
- Bugfix: Cron job creation could fail because of missing linebreak.
- Bugfix: Fixed VAT calculation bug in invoicing module.
- Changed: Quota hard limit is now (quota soft limit + 1 MB), grace time is 7 days.
- Changed: Removed the block that prevents changes while the item is being updated.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.7.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root User:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.7.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.