Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th October 2006, 07:22

Default Spamassassin Auto-generated Email

Hi, I have searched the forum and net now for too long. Time to break down and ask the forum. This should be really easy (I hope).

I have enabled spamassassin and it is working. HOWEVER, when I get an email tagged **SPAM** the body of the email directs me to ask questions to 1postmaster@bijouenhancements.com. This should read postmaster.

I have read through the perfect setup docs, looked in the spamassassin folders within /home/ . . ., the users .spamassassin, postfix config files. I am not sure where this address is coming from. Worse case I can just create an alias for 1postmaster but I'm thinking this was just a slip of the finger 'sometime' and I need to correct.

** from email **
Spam detection software, has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label similar future email. If you have any questions, see 1postmaster@bijouenhancements.com for details.
** end email **

Thanks for all the help.
Sponsored Links