Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th October 2005, 20:28

Default alternative ispconfig

hi,

I was reading down these forums a long time ago. (realy like the site and stuff). I decided to become a member becouse all the stuff here is just what I was looking for.

Now my first problem is that I readed on this forum something about an alternative for ispconfig. also a free config panel. I search for it and i can't find it anymore.

So question. What are some alternatives for ISPconfig config that I could check out? (best are the free ones)

Why alternatives for ISPconfig? well I wanne try some stuff out. Not only ISPconfig. You can try coca cola and like it but it does not mean you can't taste pepsi or River right? (Maybe you like them to)

tanks in advance.

I'm a linux noob that wants to learn more about the hosting stuff. I'm a php programmer and write mysql querries. I design sites etc... but I don't know the stuff where it all runs on.. So I want to learn that to. This site realy looks nice to learn this
Sponsored Links