Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd August 2006, 07:19

Send a message via AIM to dtrotter Send a message via MSN to dtrotter Send a message via Yahoo to dtrotter
Default Not Delivering Emails with attachments

I recently tried sending an email from one of the four domains on my Ubuntu 6.0.6 box. I am running ISPConfig and Postfix. Here is what happened:

I sent an email to my dad with a MS Word attachment at a Hotmail address (twice), and he never got it. I sent the same email to his work email address, and it never got there. I sent the same email again to both addresses MINUS the attachment and they were delivered within minutes.

I double checked the postfix config files to make sure that I was not using neader or body checks to block emails with attachments, and I am not (unless they are kept somewhere other than /etc/postfix/).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Devin
Sponsored Links