Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th August 2006, 12:30

Default Move Sites strange behaviour?

I just upgraded from 2.2.3 to 2.2.6. Flawless upgrade (as expected ). Kudos to Falko and Till!

Anyway, I used the "Move Website" function to move one of the sites. Although it does it very nicely I was actually hoping that I could opt to move the site between resellers as well.

The site was set up under "admin" and now is moved to a customer (Acme) who is set up as a customer of reseller MyDomain .Net

Am I overlooking something? What I'd expect is that if I move a site between customers is that the site would be visible under the customer's reseller (perhaps with an option to manually overwrite that change).
Sponsored Links