Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th July 2006, 00:59

Default Flash Content + ISP Config ?!

I am very confused and very stuck! I followed the Perfect Setup for Ubuntu 6.06 and installed ISPConfig. ISPConfig seems to be working properly. I am able to create Sites and access them when associating domains to them.

When I place Flash contents in my pages it is not displaying at all. Even on Windows machines with IE. I have never seen something like this before?! I was using RHEL 4 before and flash was functioning perfectly fine. If I look at the source of the pages it does show that the code for the Flash Content. It is as if this installation is somehow blocking Flash Content.

Any help would be highly appreciated!
Sponsored Links