Here we go with the patch: http://drops.frontender.ch/nECh/kaDmJN2U
Hope this can be used with SVN (as it's from Git -- but I guess a patch is a patch). Sorry for the whitespace changes...will try to get control over my editor next time :/
Quickly summarized what needs to be done/may need review:
- MongoDB <-> MySQL switch (e.g. message in interface (if non-existing yet))
- change DB name (doesn't do anything)
- remote access control (not supported by Mongo)
- charset changing (BSON is always UTF-8)
- Monitor -> Services (where is it???
- upgrade.php (noting done...)
- I've created the additional field in web_database_user but when only the username changes we would still need the old plain password as the MongoDB password is based on username -> we must update password but don't have the old one...resulting PW will be false. We may need to force to enter a password when changing something in user view....
- Credentials are hard-coded in plugin, cron_daily and backup plugin
Should work (Tested)
- CRUD DB/Users (expect user "Needs work")
- Backup & Restore
- Monitoring the service
- Monitoring log
Let me know if I can help further with this or you have any questions.
// edit: patch is based on 18.104.22.168 stable