Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th June 2006, 07:25

Send a message via ICQ to ProgressiveBastion Send a message via MSN to ProgressiveBastion Send a message via Yahoo to ProgressiveBastion Send a message via Skype™ to ProgressiveBastion
Default How to uninstall Round Cube that ISPConfig is using

It seems I made a mistake. I can't login. It was last week when I installed it from the ISPConfig panel. Now I can't get in! I've checked MyPhpAdmin and I can't even find the database. I'm a greenhorn, it's my first linux server distribution that I ran from the perfect setup 4 Ubuntu Drapper Drake/LTS

I would also like a suggestion on what type of e-mail server application to use. I have 2 domains with 20-30 addresses per domain. Any help or constructive info would be great...

peace Micahel Scott

Yup! I'm a Liberal lib~er~al (lbr-l, lbrl), adj.

1a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views or dogmas; free of bigotry.
b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

2. Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
Sponsored Links