It seems Postfix is the problem. I can telnet and and send, via port 25. When I go to a different computer or my iPhone, I can receive now (I got that part fixed) but not send.
I use Postfix, Courier (both with MySQL), SASL and TLS. I followed this tutorial
, I did skip the Amvis, Spamassassin and ClamAV part. Instead of that I installed Dspam and ClamAV.
I disabled the dspam lines in the Postfix master.cf, no change.
I did use the FQD (not server1.example.com
), it has worked before the reinstall, I changed nothing when it comes to the DNS.
In case I need to share some config files, please do tell me which ones I need to share.