Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th July 2013, 21:41
HowtoForge Supporter

Default Update to home page not working??

Hi all.

Ive got my server up and running now with a backup server setup in case of the unexpected but for some reason i cannot change the default website home page. my clients can change there own, but i can't. i'm stuck with my slightly modified custom holding page that is created when a new site is made (just adds a logo)

I just want to make my hosting service site so i can have small tutorials on how to login and add new clients ect

I did add it to a client (made one to hold a couple of sites not to billed ie my own) would that make a difference? i've uploaded my own html index file but even clearing my cache hasn't done anything kinda stumped because before i reinstalled after testing purposes i could??

thanks guys and gals!

Last edited by ginner159; 17th July 2013 at 21:46. Reason: add small detail i missed
Sponsored Links