Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th May 2013, 21:40

Default mail stopped working

Hi,

I've a Squeeze Perfect Server installation with Bind Dovecot and Apache2.
After the above installation I installed Roundcube and everything was working fine.

I installed a secure certificate recently with StartSSL using that how-to.

It seems my own mail is no longer working, nor is anyone elses.

I've noticed that under Monitor I do have several requests in the mail queue for the last several days only.

There is nothing in mail.err log.

Every hour root gets mail from cron saying ispconfig/server/server.sh with a warning: "There is no public key available for the following key id: xxxxx"

I actual have a directory that's gone missing, where I keep my individual daily database backups. Not sure how that happened. I'm the only one with root password, but I haven't changed the password for a while.

I would like to get mail working again but not sure where to look.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links