Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Feature Requests

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 27th February 2013, 23:20

Default Monitoring - Show overview

Hello,

Would it be possible to change the monitoring - show overview?

In version 3.0.4 i had a physical host and some virtual machine and the and it was nice how the virtual machines was ordered as small boxes inside the physical host.
But with the new view in 3.0.5 it fill much more in height and it is therefore necessary to scroll more than ever to keep track of the same number of machines.

Would it be possible to make another smart way to display the virtual, so it does not take up so much space?
As it is now I have 9 units connected (4 dns servers, 4 servers with web, mail, db, and 1 with virtual)
Sponsored Links
Old 22nd April 2013, 12:11

It would also be useful if I could let customers use this tab, but only view their own VM.